Rainbow Bobble Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Rainbow Bobble Bag is happy, fun, textured, stripey, and a free crochet pattern on Moogly! Featuring Patons Hempster, this everyday tote is perfect for showing off your love of crochet this summer! These bobbles are really shown off beautifully with Patons Hempster! This yarn is a hemp and cotton blend, and the colors are gorgeous. And the stitch definition is incredible! It does stretch a little bit, so I’ve kept the handles short to account for that. And you can line it if desired too!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size15" wide x 11.5" tall laid flat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters