Rainbow Hearts Pouch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Tapestry crochet zip-up pouches are so fun to make, and this Rainbow Hearts Pouch is no exception! The rainbow effect in the hearts give these bags a neat texture, however, they’d look great in two solid colors or any other variegated yarn too. You can create such fun effects with tapestry crochet! I hope you love this pattern and have fun making this little pouch! The body of this bag is made in tapestry crochet. For the heart design, you'll follow a graph that you'll find in the pattern on the blog. Following making the bag, I also added a zipper and you'll find instructions, photos and a video for adding a lining too."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters