Granny Hex Tote
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Granny Hex Tote is traditional and modern, and so quick and fun to make! With your favorite handles and just one skein of Caron Colorama O’Go, you can make your own fun hexie handbag with this free crochet pattern on Moogly! I love the size of the Granny Hex Tote and I hope you do too. Not too small, not too big, with handles just long enough to fit over my shoulder - so hard to find in shops! If you like longer or shorter handles, feel free to adjust the length to suit you. Just be sure that if you’re going a lot longer that you have a bit of extra yarn on hand."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished SizeFinished bag is 8" tall x 18" wide (at top) excluding handles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters