Essential Project Tote
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Every once in awhile the planets align and a project turns out even better than imagined. I am LOVING the new Red Heart Soft Essentials yarn and had some purple skeins to use. I LOVE bags and have been wanting “the perfect project tote”. One that I can just grab and take in the car. Big enough for a skein or two, my travel supply bag and the project, but not flimsy or too big. I thought WHAT THE HECK and dove into the essentials skeins."
Please use the purple picture as the main photo.
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4” = 10.5 hdc sts x 9 rounds. Not necessary for this project.
Finished Size12” wide x 7.5” tall (without handles) x 4” deep
- 4 skeins Red Heart Soft Essentials (2 stripes/variegated and 2 solids) (size 5)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet