Crochet And Leather Handbag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet and leather hand bag is a very simple design for a very elaborate sounding concept. Don't worry, it's really simple though. If you can draw a straight line with a ruler, squeeze a hole punch and crochet some very basic stitches, you can make a ton of cool leather nd crochet projects. Why leather and crochet? Some items like purses get the most wear in specific places, like the bottom. Leather in those spots means a longer life span of your bag etc, but it also adds another design element that totally changes the aesthetic. So besides a great look and longer life of your item, it's really fun and challenging!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters