This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Crochet And Leather Handbag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet and leather hand bag is a very simple design for a very elaborate sounding concept. Don't worry, it's really simple though. If you can draw a straight line with a ruler, squeeze a hole punch and crochet some very basic stitches, you can make a ton of cool leather nd crochet projects. Why leather and crochet? Some items like purses get the most wear in specific places, like the bottom. Leather in those spots means a longer life span of your bag etc, but it also adds another design element that totally changes the aesthetic. So besides a great look and longer life of your item, it's really fun and challenging!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Read NextStriped Duffle Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Who says being a princess is just for little girls? This Your Highness Adult Crown Halloween crochet pattern will let you have your… Continue reading: "Your Highness Adult Crownvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters