Chevron Stripes Pouch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Chevron Stripes Pouch is so fun to make and has such endless color possibilities! Whether you choose two solid colors of yarn, a solid and a variegated yarn, or even make each stripe different colors, your pouch is going to look amazing. You may even have some friends and family members asking for one of their own too! I hope you enjoy making this tapestry crochet pouch! For the chevron stripes design, I followed a graph that you will see in the pattern on the blog. Following making the bag, I also added a zipper. This bag is currently unlined, but there are also links at the end of the pattern for a photo and video tutorial on adding a lining to a crocheted bag."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Enchanted Keyhole Scarf
- Sweet Treat Appliqués
- Bernie Mittens
- Pebble Hat
- Criss Cross Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Sweetheart Crop Top Free Pattern
- Winter Links Beanie
- Triple Braided Headband
- Paired Double Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Valentina Bed Runner
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters