We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Beginner friendly tapestry crochet backpack- Lipa Backpack. It is an easy crochet rucksack supported by a video tutorial on how to change colours when using the tapestry crochet technique. I am going back to my national roots with my latest design. I have incorporated a linden tree (Lipa) into the tapestry backpack design. Linden tree is a national symbol in Slovakia and linden leaf is part of our state seal too. I have chosen to work with Scheepjes Cahlista. It is an aran/worsted weight 100% cotton yarn which is perfect for this design."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 st x 16 rows = 10 x 10 cm measured over sc blo
Finished Size24cm width x 32 cm height
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters