We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet a simple and minimalist tote bag. This is a quick tote to crochet and doesn’t use much yarn (about 140 yards of bulky weight yarn). The tote will hold all your necessary items (wallet, phone, credit cards, hand sanitizer and more). Beginners will love this tote as the pattern calls for only basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet and half double crochet. Grab a skein of bulky weight #5 yarn, an L hook and a couple bamboo handles - enjoy!"
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10 hdc = 4 inches
Finished Size11" wide x 12" tall (not including handles)
- Bernat Make Home Dec yarn
- L/8 crochet hook
- bamboo handles (2)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters