4luck Market Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This cute little bag is perfect for a quick trip when you're just picking up a couple things at the store. Or, you can always use it as your day to day purse. I mean, it is that stinking cute! For my bag, I used Paintbox Yarns Cotton DK, which is a medium wight 3 DK yarn. Cotton is usually best to use for a market bag because they then to stretch less after blocking. I used 375 yards to create my bag. Also, this bag does well with a lining. You don't have to line it (most market bags are not lined, and they stretch quite a bit, but I lined mine because I don't like the stretching! But, do what makes you happy!"
NotesYou don't have to line the bag if you're using it for large groceries. Some people find the stretch to be more convenient
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13st/10 rows= 4” in double crochet (gauge is after blocking)
Finished Size16” wide x 13” tall
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Emilia Ear Warmer
- Penelope Sideways Shawl
- Mountain Hideaway Throw
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Crochet Sanitizer Cozy
- Picture Wreath Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Windy Day Head Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters