Penelope the Pine Tree
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Learn how to get started with amigurumi this winter by creating your own crochet Christmas ornaments! Create your own cute little basic body for a holiday pine tree doll with this free crochet pattern that is for the tree! this basic and beginner friendly DIY project is perfect for any crocheter and works with any type of worsted weight yarn for creating dolls and toys. This amigurumi is perfect for home decor as well. It can work up quickly. Working with simple stitches, the single crochet, this pattern is worked in the round and sewn together with photo tutorial. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeWidth – 4″ inches wide Height – 4″ inches long
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet