Nordic Christmas Gnome
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These cute gnomes are easy and fun to make! There is a video tutorial that will take you through the process. The body is made with single crochet and the beard is crocheted with the loop stitches. There is also a link to the written version, but please watch the beginning of the video for more details. The gnome is about 14 cm tall. You can fill him with rice so it will stand straight. Have fun crocheting! "
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size14 cm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet