My Baby Cuddle Owl Lovey
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Looking for a baby shower gift that’ll blow em’ away? Try the My Baby Cuddle Owl Lovey! No one will believe that the owl is crocheted! This is a quick and simple pattern that can be made for last minute gift giving as well. You’ll want to make it a part of your go-to patterns for baby gifting but little guy is so cuddely, you may want to keep it just for you. Abbreviations: • CH = Chain • DC = Double Crochet • FO = Finish Off • MC = Magic Circle • SC = Single Crochet • SCDEC = Single Crochet Decrease • SCINC = Single Crochet Increase • SL ST = Slip Stitch • ST = Stitch"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters