Giant Blueberry Snow Cone
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Get ready for summer with this giant, huggable snow cone pillow. Add safety eyes or embroidered eyes to give it personality as a softie. Skills Used Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet, slip stitch Crocheting in the round, seaming, increasing, changing colors Pattern includes link to photo tutorial for seaming with whipstitch Skill Level Easy Finished Size Approximately 19” (48.5 cm) tall before stuffing. Materials Lion Brand Color Made Easy 100% acrylic, 7 oz/200 g, 247 yd/226 m) – 1 skein each in 100 Birch (CA), 114 Crimson (CB), and 148 Kingfisher (CC), or approximately 247 yd (226 m) in CA and CC and 50 yd (46 m) in CB in any bulky weight yarn. US Size J-10/6 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain gauge. Yarn needle. Fairfield Poly-Fil Premium Fiber Fill – 32 ounce bag. Clover Quick Locking Stitch Marker Set. Gauge 13 sts = 4” (10 cm) in pattern. Exact gauge is not required for this pattern. Stitches should be small so that fiber filling doesn’t show."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters