Lime Sherbet Square
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Cool off with a sweet summer treat! This blanket square is made up of four smaller squares. The whole project is quick to make and portable, perfect summer crocheting. Join together into a bag, pillow, or blanket. This square is part of Moogly’s 2020 Crochet Along. Skills Used Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, half double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch Crocheting in the round, increasing, seaming, crocheting in the back loop Special stitch patterns: FPdc (with written instructions and video tutorial) Skill Level Intermediate Finished Size 12” (30.5 cm) square. Materials Red Heart With Love yarn (100% acrylic, 7 oz/198 g, 370 yd/338 m) – 1 skein each in 1932 Minty (CA), 1969 Wintergreen (CB), and 1001 White (CC), or approximately 60 yd (55 m) each in CA and CB and 25 yd (23 m) in CC in any medium weight yarn. US Size J-10/6 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain gauge. Yarn needle. Gauge Inner Square = 4.75” (12 cm) in pattern. Exact gauge is not required for this pattern."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters