This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cuddle Bunny Pillow Pal
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This simple pillow with bunny ears has a pocket to include small gifts or for carrying secret finds. Skills Used Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet Crocheting flat in rows, decreasing, increasing, seaming pieces together Special stitches: sc2tog (with written instructions in pattern and linked video tutorial) Skill Level Easy Finished Size 8” (20.5 cm) width x 7” (18 cm) height before adding Ears and stuffing. Materials Red Heart Hygge Fur yarn (100% nylon, 7 oz/200 g, 260 yd/238 m) – 1 skein in 0108 Cotton Tail, or approximately 195 yd (178.5 m) in any bulky weight, fur yarn. Fairfield Poly-Fil Crafter’s Choice Dry Packing Fiber Fill, 20 ounce bag. US Size H-8/5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge. 12 mm amber safety eyes – 1 pair. 13 mm pink heart craft nose - 1. Stitch markers. Yarn needle. Gauge 18 sc = 4” (10 cm). Exact gauge is not critical for this project. Stitches should be small so that fiber filling doesn’t show."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextFreddy The Farmer
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- Calla Lily Market Bag
- Katie Tote
- Teton Crochet Basket
- Crochet Sleek Doily How To Crochet Round Doily
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters