Cuddle Bunny Pillow Pal
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This simple pillow with bunny ears has a pocket to include small gifts or for carrying secret finds. Skills Used Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet Crocheting flat in rows, decreasing, increasing, seaming pieces together Special stitches: sc2tog (with written instructions in pattern and linked video tutorial) Skill Level Easy Finished Size 8” (20.5 cm) width x 7” (18 cm) height before adding Ears and stuffing. Materials Red Heart Hygge Fur yarn (100% nylon, 7 oz/200 g, 260 yd/238 m) – 1 skein in 0108 Cotton Tail, or approximately 195 yd (178.5 m) in any bulky weight, fur yarn. Fairfield Poly-Fil Crafter’s Choice Dry Packing Fiber Fill, 20 ounce bag. US Size H-8/5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge. 12 mm amber safety eyes – 1 pair. 13 mm pink heart craft nose - 1. Stitch markers. Yarn needle. Gauge 18 sc = 4” (10 cm). Exact gauge is not critical for this project. Stitches should be small so that fiber filling doesn’t show."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- Promenade Shawl
- Danbury Tote Bag
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- C2c Owl
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters