This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Crochet Rainbow Snake
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Make this cute crochet snake for your child! Easy and fun crochet project, perfect for beginners. Crochet toy snake, amigurumi snake. Finished Size: this crochet Snake is about 85” long. Yarn Red Heart Super Saver Acrylic Yarn, worsted weight #4 yarn. Colors - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, dark blue, purple. Hooks and Other Materials Crochet hook H/8 (5 mm) Crochet hook D/3 (3.25 mm) 2 safety eyes Abbreviations: Ch – chain Rnd – round SC- single crochet Sl St – slip stitch St (Sts) – stitch (stitches) "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextCow Squish
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Never worry about messing up your hair when you put on this Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullover. The cowl neck makes the head hole of this… Continue reading: "Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullovervideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Biscuit Blanket
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters