Crochet Koala Keychain
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Crochet Koala Keychain is the ultimate in cuteness on-the-go. Attach it to your keys, to your purse or to your backpack and take this little cutie with you everywhere. Using a small amount of Knitpicks Fable Fur, this project works up quickly and is irresistibly soft. She is a great little accessory that measures approximately 2.5” across. Would be a great project for those that sell at markets. This is an easy level crochet pattern. Supplies: • 5.5 mm Furls Crochet Hook • 3.5mm Furls Crochet Hook • 14 yards/13 m (11g/0.4oz) of Fable Fur in Kuma • 0.7 yards/0.6m of Knitpicks Brava Worsted in Black • 2 – 10mm Black Safety Eyes • Polyester Stuffing • Tapestry Needle • Scissors • Stitch Marker • 1 – 12mm Split Ring • 1 - Keychain A video tutorial is also available for this pattern."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size2.5" wide
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Summer Love Tote Bag
- Lovely Corner-to-Corner Bee Baby Blanket
- Honey Peaks Throw
- Sand And Sea Crochet Baby Blanket
- Boho Hexagon Coasters
- Rebel Cat Amigurumi
- Patriotic Gnome
- Easy Blingy Crochet Headband
- Suzette Market Bag
- Berry Bliss Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet