Mug & Cupcake
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Hi, would you like a cup of coffee? by Hi Sheep. In addition to a mug we'll also make a cupcake. We'll need a 3 mm crochet hook, stuffing, stitch marker, scissors, tapestry needle and yarn: lilac 35 g, white 25 g, beige 20 g, turquoise 15 g. The mug is going to measure 9 cm / 3,5 inch tall and 7,5 cm / 2,9 inch diameter, the cupcake is going to measure 8 cm / 3,1 inch tall."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
On a rainy day, a new mom will love to snuggle under this Gray Grandma Baby Blanket with her baby for comfort and warmth. This crochet… Continue reading: "Gray Grandma Baby Blanketvideocam"
- Irresistible Crochet Puppy
- Crabby Cat Crochet Pattern
- Lorelei the Lady Bug
- Juniper The Jellyfish Amigurumi Sea Animal Toy
- Owl Bean - Paperweight Stuffed Animal Doll
- 19 Beginner Amigurumi Patterns
- 25 Star Wars Crochet Patterns
- Spring Tulip Bulb Amigurumi Plant
- 61 Mini Crochet Animals [Free Patterns]
- Pocket Sized Puffin
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Paintbox Simply DK Yarn
- Chunky Chenille Baby Blanket
- The Simple Crochet Cable Stitch
- Yin And Yang Infinity
- Daisy Mae Bag
- Linen Log Cabin Square
- Easy Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Thinking Of Spring Crochet Afghan
- Silver Beach Scarf
- Wood Fairy Slippers
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet