Cottage Garden Crochet Tomato
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These super cute tomatoes are a beginner friendly design that work up quickly. The pattern includes the body of the tomato along two different tomato top options to vary up the tomatoes in your garden. Adding a cute little face can give you a third option if you wish for even more variety. The trickiest part really is knowing when to stop making them. Before you know it you may very well just have a bushel or two! But that's okay it just means having more to share!"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeUsing hook size E/4 (3.5 mm) the first 5 rounds of the tomato measures 1.75 inches (approx 4.5 cm) in diameter.
Finished SizeUsing hook size E/4 (3.5 mm) the tomato measures approximately 2 inches wide, approximately 2 inches tall including the stem, and 5.5 inches in circumference at the widest part.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters