Cecil The Cat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet your very own amigurumi Cecil The Cat with this free pattern. It includes and full video tutorial to walk you through the pattern from start to finish. The pattern is written in U.S. crochet terms, complete with clear instructions, pictures, and full tutorial video to help you along the way. Cecil The Cat is crocheted in continuous spirals without joining the rounds. I suggest using a stitch marker or different color yarn to keep track of each round. Cecil The Cat is crocheted in worsted weight yarn and is approximately 4.5 inches tall. Be aware that size may vary depending on the yarn and hook size used. Gauge is not particularly important, just be consistent with the tension you are using. And most importantly, have fun."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot Important
Finished Size4.5 inches tall
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lemon Rose Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters