We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"My kids say Bernard the Ball Shark is a great white shark, but he's shaped like a ball, so ball shark it is. He's just the right size to be huggable and great for tossing and catching for little hands. You'll need 3 colors - a dark gray, a light gray, and a white, as well as thin black yarn or embroidery thread, and safety eyes. It uses basic stitches and can be worked up quickly."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
For more great shark patterns, check out: 6 School of Shark Crochet Patterns + Nautical Design Ideas
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… See more
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet