Bunny Rabbit Strawberry Cupcake Food Dessert Amigurumi
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Bunny Rabbit Cupcake is a sweet, little amigurumi dessert that you can admire and pet, but not eat! This zero-calorie treat isn’t meant to be consumed, but rather, serve as a lovely gift or provide you cute and cheerful company during your day! You can easily customize your Bunny Rabbit Cupcake using different yarn colors as “flavors” or “frostings”, adding sprinkles, attaching beads, or adding other embellishments. There are many holidays and occasions to use it as a present, such as for Valentine’s Day, Easter, Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, appreciation or thank you gifts, and more!"
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeHeight: 4-½ inches (11.5 centimeters)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet