Dress-up Bunny Rabbit Lovey Baby Security Blanket With Flower, Bow, And Bonnet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Dress-Up Bunny Lovey is a sweet, little rabbit security blanket that will help soothe your little one. This design features three removable accessories: bonnet, big bow headband, and sakura cherry blossom flower headband. The bonnet, in particular, is a hooded hat with two slots that fit perfectly over the ears. The arms are designed with wider hands for young children to easily grip and grasp. The ears are double layered, making them extra plush and also bendable. The blanket is a 12-point star that is quick and easy to work up with mostly double crochet stitches. This sleepy bunny blanket is the perfect crochet project for making a handmade baby shower gift for newborn infants, or as a birthday gift for toddlers and young children."
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook, F/5 or 3.75 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- Promenade Shawl
- Danbury Tote Bag
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- C2c Owl
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters