We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This adorable seal is small enough to be an ornament or gift tag, and cute enough to be gifted as a softie. His front flippers are made with bobbles and his back flippers are shaped with decreases. Finished Size Approximately 4.5” (11.5 cm) tall x 3.25” (8.5 cm) wide before stuffing. Materials Red Heart Super Saver (100% acrylic, 7 oz/198 g, 364 yd/333 m) – 1 skein in 340 Dusty Grey, or approximately 50 yd (45.5 m) in any medium weight yarn. US Size F-5/3.75 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge. 6 mm black safety eyes - 1 pair. 13 mm black oval craft nose - 1. Fairfield Poly-Fil Crafter’s Choice Dry Packing Fiber Fill. Clover Quick Locking Stitch Marker Set, or at least 2 stitch markers. Yarn needle. Gauge 18 sc = 4” (10 cm) across. Exact gauge is not critical for this project. Stitches should be small so that fiber filling doesn’t show."
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Wrap yourself in comfort and style with this Perfectly Purple Crochet Scarf. This crochet pattern highlights the scarf's unique… Continue reading: "Perfectly Purple Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Hairpin Lace Sleeveless Top
- Nora Baby Blanket
- Simple, Easy Crochet Flower – Free Pattern
- The Hillside Handbag
- Easy Pocket Scarf
- Crochet Slippper Boots
- Realistic Sea Anemones And Jellyfish
- Cute Christmas Mitten Ornament
- Lacy Easy Summer Cardigan
- Easy Beach Skirt Cover Up
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters