Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
Super Chunky Gia Afghan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I originally designed this pattern back in 2014 and it only included one baby size, but in it's recent update (2020), it has received a new name - Gia, which represents one of my series featuring designs made with one large continous granny square, and six more sizes including two photography blanket sizes perfect for layering, newborn, toddler, child, lapghan and throw. The newborn blanket size took me just over two hours 15 minutes to work up, so that's definitely a plus working with the super chunky yarn."
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot essential. Round 1 = 3.5″ in diameter; Round 2 = 5.63″
Finished SizeBaby, Toddler, Child, Lapghan, Throw
- 39 (144, 316, 451, 554, 728, 1309) Yards of Super Bulky Yarn – I used Bernat Blanket Yarn in Orchid Dusk
- M13/9mm Crochet Hook
- Small Crochet Hook for Weaving
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab two skeins of your favorite Caron yarn to make this Simply Stripes Baby Blanket. Crochet blankets always make a great homemade… Continue reading: "Simply Stripes Baby Blanketvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters