Snuggly Crochet Baby Blanket With Moss Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet Baby Blanket patterns are one of my favorite things to make. There are so many Crochet Stitch variations you can try out for making a crocheted blanket. They really work up fast and if you use a Blanket yarn, Chunky or Bulky yarn , then you can whip up one in no time at all. Today am sharing a Quick and easy Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern with Moss Stitch. The moss stitch is similar to Single Crochet with a slight variation. It is worked with chains between single crochet stitches. I have used Blanket Yarn. I love working with these soft chunky yarns. They make these blankets so soft and snuggly. These Snuggly crochet baby blankets are the perfect things to make for newborn babies or baby shower gifts. Materials Used:- Blanket Yarn - Green and Light Brown 7mm Crochet Hook"
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters