Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
Big Block Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This small baby blanket is a new twist on the basketweave stitch except it is done in groups of 10 so that it looks like blocks. After the second row, you really don't need to do much counting as you will just keep doing the stitches in groups of 10s. You must know how to work around the post as the stitches used are front post double crochet or back post double crochet and regular double crochet. You will enjoy making this blanket in a variegated yarn or a plain color."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 stitches = 4 inches
16 rows = 4 inches
Finished Size22" x 28"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters