We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Sarah Baby Blanket is a beautiful, vintage style blanket that uses a simple stitch combination to create a stunning result! This gorgeous crochet baby blanket makes a wonderful gift for a new mom and baby, but can also be made in any other size! The pattern is rated Easy in pattern difficulty. It uses basic crochet stitches combined to give it the lacy, vintage look. Within the pattern you’ll find a chart of optional stitch counts to use to make your blanket larger. The baby blanket measurements are 32″ x 30″. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 dc + 6 rows = 4”
Finished Size32" x 30"
- 655-700 yards Worsted weight (#4) yarn
- I/9 5.5mm crochet hook
- measuring tape
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
This Crochet Daisy Granny Square is one that you will want to keep out and about all over your house. The combination of the daisy and… Continue reading: "Crochet Daisy Granny Squarevideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Crochet Faster
- Zipper Braid Beanie
- Baby Barefoot Sandals
- Baby Girl Puff Shoe Worked Flat
- Adult Summer Halter Top
- Wren Sideways Shawl
- Crochet 12-point Star Blanket
- Puff Stitch Boho Coaster
- Jeremy The Giraffe
- Elizabeth Collar
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters