Pretty Posies Square
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Pretty Posies Afghan Square was designed to work well with my Sweet and Simple Afghan Square Pattern. Both patterns are crocheted with Scheepjes Stone Washed Yarn from the mini skein Colour Pack. When you make these with the Sport Weight Yarn 2 and a 4 mm (G) hook they measure approximately 4 inches square. When you use Medium Weight Yarn and the hook indicated on the yarn label, you can expect a square approximately 6 inches X 6 inches in size. This design begins with the leaves and the flower portion of the project. You can stop after the flower section and you will have a pretty flower embellishment you can use on other projects. I have included step-by-step photo tutorials for all parts of this square. They are available in my blog post with the free copy of the pattern."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 stitches and 2 rows = 1 inch
Finished Size4 inches square
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love It Cushion Cover
- Chunky Super Bulky Hat
- Chunky Super Bulky Beanie
- Santa Belt Tissue Box Cover
- Chroma Hat
- Snowman Head Tissue Box Cover
- Ruffle Crochet Baby Blanket
- Long Santa Hat
- Gingerbread House Tissue Box Cover
- Nativity Advent Calendar
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters