We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Ternion Square combines single crochet, trinity stitch, and surface crochet techniques into an interesting geometric pattern. While I designed it in three colors I am already seeing people use its unique block construction to change colors more frequently, add colors, or even use up scraps! Made in Red Heart With Love yarn, or you can substitute another worsted weight, and a J hook. I used two solids and one multi but again, you can go crazy and change colors in every block if you prefer!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size12” square
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Here's a decorative and wearable shawl that can be created by following this easy crochet pattern. This Angel Wings Shawl Pattern is a… Continue reading: "Angel Wings Shawl Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Harmony Poncho Pattern
- Vicki Roberts
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Florence Hexagon Blanket
- Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
- DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Lacy Shells Shawl
- Easy Beginner Dishcloth
- Crochet Pumpkin Pot
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters