How To Crochet A Moss Stitch Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Learn how to crochet a moss stitch baby blanket with this free pattern and video tutorial. Design your own pattern once you learn how to master the crochet moss stitch. This stitch consists of a single crochet and chain stitch. This pattern is perfect for a beginner at crochet. When I am at a baby shower and the soon-to-be-mama opens up a handmade baby gift, it always seems like everyone wants to see it held up, so we can all look at the beauty. This handmade blanket is a treasure that will last for years. What a great feeling that gives us handmade creators. This is one of my favorite stitch patterns to use and it makes such a beautiful gift for an expecting mother."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeApproximately 26 inches X 26 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters