We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This Easy Log Cabin Afghan is all you could want in a crochet blanket. It's traditional yet modern, understated yet colorful, and definitely cozy! When you use self-striping yarn, you can avoid the messy color changes and weaving in countless ends. Whether you're bringing this blanket out to your family cabin or you're using it in your home, you won't be disappointed by its versatility and warmth. Everyone in your family and your friends will all want one, and you can give each person one because it's that easy!
Crochet Hook: J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size: 10 sizes included
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet