Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
C2c Heart Blanket Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is a crochet pattern for a c2c heart blanket that's perfect for a new baby! Using super plush yarn and a big hook makes this project quick and easy! I used Bernat's Blanket yarn to make this C2C heart blanket and my big 12.00mm crochet hook so it worked up very quickly. You can also switch out the yarn and the hook if you want to use something else, but keep in mind it will change the finished size of the blanket. "
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size35 x 35 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Emilia Ear Warmer
- Penelope Sideways Shawl
- Mountain Hideaway Throw
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Crochet Sanitizer Cozy
- Picture Wreath Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Windy Day Head Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters