We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Choose your own adventure with this customizable beginner crochet blanket pattern. My step-by-step instructions will guide you through the entire project, but this pattern is so flexible, you can switch things up with any yarn, any stitch, and any size you’d like. It’s a wonderful way to use up scrap yarn you have laying around (I recommend using at least 5 different colors if you want them to alternate nicely), and can be worked in pieces at your leisure. There are endless color combinations! The thing that makes this blanket extra special is its striking seams. Wherein crocheters are usually trying to hide their seams, these are meant to stand out, using thick strands of contrasting yarn. The end result is a beautiful modern farmhouse look. /PATTERN DETAILS • Beginner pattern • Worked in pieces • Decorative seams • 7 Sizes • Techniques used / Special stitches: front loop and back loop only. Full explanations are given in the pattern. • US crochet notations /MATERIALS • Worsted weight yarn: Royal Zeeman yarn (100% acrylic, 100g/3.5oz, 241m/264yd) : o 2 (2, 3, 3, 7, 10, 13) skeins in each of the 6 colors: white, sage, mustard, rusty orange, green and light grey. o 50m / 55yd of a contrasting color (blue) for the seams (held double). You can easily substitute with any worsted weight yarn you want. • 6 mm / US J – 10 hook. • Tapestry needle."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size7 sizes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- World's Easiest Afghan
- Stay Wild Moon Child Throw Blanket
- Frozen Hearts Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- Relaxing Rainbow Crochet Blanket
- Cake Yarn Scrapghan
- Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket
- Dragonfly Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 3 Crochet Temperature Blanket Charts
- Blushing Ruffle Granny Square Blanket
- Paintbox Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters