Baby Yoda Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This fun & easy Baby Yoda Blanket crochet pattern might be my favorite corner to corner (c2c) crochet design yet! I have my kiddos to thank for the idea since they told me about the popularity of Baby Yoda. This Star Wars baby blanket would be an awesome handmade gift for the Star War fan(s) in your life! You just need a J 6mm crochet hook and worsted weight yarn. Crochet along to the pixel graph or follow the written instructions (written for right handed & left handed crocheters)."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 pixel squares= 5 inches
Finished Sizeapproximately 38 inches x 52 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Jefferson Street Beanie
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- Rhapsody Beanie
- Tree Sprout Doll
- Four Square Dishcloth
- Four Square Hearts Dishcloth
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Bearrison Bear
- Mountain Trail Tweed Blanket
- Electric Blue Filet Crochet Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters