This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Aurora Unicorn Lovey
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Hello friends and welcome to another day of the One Skein Makes blog hop! I’m so excited to be sharing my pattern for this event with you all today! For those of you that haven’t met me before, I’m Shehla and I love making colorful and fun things like toys and baby blankets. With all the toys I make, I tend to have a lot of scraps of bright colors leftover from other projects. So today, I’m using some white yarn and all of my colorful scraps to make a unicorn lovey that works with whatever you have laying around. So let’s get on to the free crochet lovey pattern! "
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size12" square
Read NextMidnight Garden Crochet Afghan
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- Calla Lily Market Bag
- Katie Tote
- Teton Crochet Basket
- Crochet Sleek Doily How To Crochet Round Doily
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters