We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Serenity Blanket is a beautiful summery throw style blanket! Use this blanket as decor in your home or take it out for a picnic at the park! The Serenity Blanket crochet pattern is made using cotton worsted (#4) weight yarn in up to 6 different colors of your choice. I used I Love This Cotton! from Hobby Lobby. It’s a nice soft cotton and a true worsted weight. You will need approximately 1,710 yards total. For the main color you’ll need around 360 yards, and for each contrasting color you’ll need around 270 yards. The throw is approximately 58″ x 42″, but the pattern comes with the multiples used to create a blanket in any size you prefer. This pattern is rated Easy in pattern difficulty. It is a very repetitive and simple stitch combo. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12dc x 6 rows = 4"
Finished Size58" x 42"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Enchanted Keyhole Scarf
- Sweet Treat Appliqués
- Bernie Mittens
- Pebble Hat
- Criss Cross Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Sweetheart Crop Top Free Pattern
- Winter Links Beanie
- Triple Braided Headband
- Paired Double Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Valentina Bed Runner
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters