We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Serenity Blanket is a beautiful summery throw style blanket! Use this blanket as decor in your home or take it out for a picnic at the park! The Serenity Blanket crochet pattern is made using cotton worsted (#4) weight yarn in up to 6 different colors of your choice. I used I Love This Cotton! from Hobby Lobby. It’s a nice soft cotton and a true worsted weight. You will need approximately 1,710 yards total. For the main color you’ll need around 360 yards, and for each contrasting color you’ll need around 270 yards. The throw is approximately 58″ x 42″, but the pattern comes with the multiples used to create a blanket in any size you prefer. This pattern is rated Easy in pattern difficulty. It is a very repetitive and simple stitch combo. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12dc x 6 rows = 4"
Finished Size58" x 42"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Adorable Woodland Hedgehog crochet amigurumi pattern is such a cute little friend to work up! Worked in the round with worsted… Continue reading: "Adorable Woodland Hedgehogvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tunisian Lacy Shells Shawl
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Jade And Roses
- Easy Split Skirt
- Harmony Poncho Pattern
- Vicki Roberts
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Florence Hexagon Blanket
- Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
- DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters