We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Two shades of orange DMC size 5 thread combined with green DMC thread are woven to form the upper to these sandals or slippers. A lovely shade of brown DMC thread was used for the slipper's soles. The sandal instructions are for three sizes. Adult size small: 8-1/2" long, Adult size medium: 9-1/2" long and Adult size large 10-1/2" long. You have the option to leave the sole completely in crochet or you can glue flip flop bottoms to the slippers to give it more of an indoor and outdoor quality."
Crochet Hook0 or 3.25 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet Gauge7 hdc sts = 1"
5 rows hdc = 1"
Finished Sizesmall: 8-1/2" long, medium: 9-1/2" long and large: 10-1/2" long
- 1 skein dark orange size 5n DMC thread
- 1 skein light orange size 5 DMC thread
- 1 skein sage green size 5 DMC thread
- 2 skeins brown size 5 DMC thread
- size zero crochet hook
- needle to take thread
- optional glue and flip flop soles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
These Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks are perfect for anyone who wants to keep their feet nice and cozy around the house or in… Continue reading: "Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet