Watercolour Hat And Scarf Set
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A cure little hat and scarf set. Made in 3 different sizes for kids. Made using 2 strands of yarn held together, and worked at the same time. Pom poms give a great addition to both the scarf and the hat. The scarf has 4 smaller pom poms and the hat one large at the top. Stitches used: Mini Bean Stitch FPDC and BPDC. 6mm hook The hat is made in the round, and the scarf by working backwards and forward and turning at the end of each row."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge7 sts and 11 rows to measure 10 x 10cm (4 x 4in) with a 6mm hook or size needed to obtain tension.
Finished Size2-10 years
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love It Cushion Cover
- Chunky Super Bulky Hat
- Chunky Super Bulky Beanie
- Santa Belt Tissue Box Cover
- Chroma Hat
- Snowman Head Tissue Box Cover
- Ruffle Crochet Baby Blanket
- Long Santa Hat
- Gingerbread House Tissue Box Cover
- Nativity Advent Calendar
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters