We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Sheila Cowl adds just enough sparkle and all the warmth for those wintry days. Stay toasty and stylish with this easy cowl design. You can crochet this cozy neck warmer with just one ball of yarn. I love working with thick, squishy yarn when the weather is cold. I might have sweaters and jackets galore, but my neck can always use a cozy cowl. And these are just so satisfying to work up-fast and chunky in my hands. Include Video Tutorial with 2 finishing options."
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge 2” x 2” = 3 dc x 2 rows
Finished Size10" x 20"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Who says being a princess is just for little girls? This Your Highness Adult Crown Halloween crochet pattern will let you have your… Continue reading: "Your Highness Adult Crownvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Chunky Doll Blanket
- Bulky Beanie
- Summer Berries Scrunchies
- 23 Bean Stitch Crochet Patterns
- Paintbox Simply DK Yarn
- Chunky Chenille Baby Blanket
- The Simple Crochet Cable Stitch
- Yin And Yang Infinity
- Daisy Mae Bag
- Linen Log Cabin Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet