Vintage Bib Necklace
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Skill level: easy Yarn and hook: For this project I used ecru crochet thread, size 30 (20 tex). For the trim I used cotton yarn and 1.7/1.9 mm (B1-E4) hook. You can by all means also use light and medium crochet yarn. If you do, please consult the label of your yarn/thread regarding yarn sizes and hooks because the labels always give information about recommended hook sizes to use with particular yarn. For the mustard trim I used DK yarn. If you need more information regarding yarn sizes, this could be very helpful (http://www.craftyarncouncil.com/?q=weight.html) as well as this one for the WPI: (http://www.craftsy.com/blog/2013/11/determining-yarn-weights) Used yarn: less than 20 grams (for flowers, necklace and leaves) Used terms: chain (ch), slip stitch (sl st), single crochet (sc), double crochet (dc), the “V” stitch. Other materials: jump rings and metal chain "
NotesThe step-by-step photo tutorial along with the pattern is on my blog - please click the link for it!
Crochet Hook5 or 1.9 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet