Vintage Bib Necklace
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Skill level: easy Yarn and hook: For this project I used ecru crochet thread, size 30 (20 tex). For the trim I used cotton yarn and 1.7/1.9 mm (B1-E4) hook. You can by all means also use light and medium crochet yarn. If you do, please consult the label of your yarn/thread regarding yarn sizes and hooks because the labels always give information about recommended hook sizes to use with particular yarn. For the mustard trim I used DK yarn. If you need more information regarding yarn sizes, this could be very helpful (http://www.craftyarncouncil.com/?q=weight.html) as well as this one for the WPI: (http://www.craftsy.com/blog/2013/11/determining-yarn-weights) Used yarn: less than 20 grams (for flowers, necklace and leaves) Used terms: chain (ch), slip stitch (sl st), single crochet (sc), double crochet (dc), the “V” stitch. Other materials: jump rings and metal chain "
NotesThe step-by-step photo tutorial along with the pattern is on my blog - please click the link for it!
Crochet Hook5 or 1.9 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
This throw is so beautiful it will remind you of Ireland with its bobbles and dimensional designs. Free crochet patterns are great… Continue reading: "Aran Nosegay Crochet Throwvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sandy Crossbody Tote
- The Joy Wrap
- Country Festival Top
- Owl C2c Sack Hat
- Dash The Crochet Dog
- How To Crochet A Single Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Flower Power Granny Square
- The Eyelet Lace Tee
- Simple Baby Girl Shoes
- Little Princess Romper
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters