Summer Berries Scrunchies
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I love scrunchies, they add a bit of fun and color to my hair and dress up a messy bun like nothing else. But I’m not a fan of velvet and honestly, it’s way too hot in the summer to wear velvet anything. So I’ve made those cute summer hair scrunchie crochet patterns with some texture. The pattern includes 3 versions with 3 different yarn weights: Raspberry (DK weight), Blueberry (fingering weight) and Mulberry (worsted weight). Perfect to use up any leftover yarn! /PATTERN DETAILS • Fun, textured summer scrunchie patterns • Includes 3 designs with 3 yarn weights • Perfect scrap yarn project • Beginner-friendly • Worked in the round • Special stitches: puff and bead st, full explanations are given in the pattern. • US crochet notations • Illustrated step-by-step photos /MATERIALS Raspberry Scrunchie: • 4 mm / US G - 6 crochet hook. • DK weight (3) yarn. I used about 34g. • Tapestry needle to weave in ends • An elastic hairband Blueberry Scrunchie: • 3.5 mm / US D - 3 crochet hook. • Fingering weight (1) yarn. I used about 14g. • Tapestry needle to weave in ends • An elastic hairband Mulberry Scrunchie: • 5 mm / US H - 8 crochet hook. • Worsted weight (4) yarn. I used about 27g. • Tapestry needle to weave in ends • An elastic hairband"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Flower Hera
- Crochet Flower Rhea
- Robin's Egg Slanted Shell Facial Scrubbies
- Robin's Egg Slanted Shell Washcloths
- Poinsettia Wine Cozy
- Granny Square Soap Cozy (or Small Gift Bag)
- Dip-dyed Soap Cozy Or Small Gift Bag
- Matteo Fingerless Gloves
- Jeans Yarn Clutch Bag
- Carrot Cocoon
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet