We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Valerie's Fingerless Gloves are perfect for those cold morning where you dread putting yur bare hands on the cold steering wheel! This design is super simple and works up so quick. Using Worsted Weight Yarn and an I 5.50mm Crochet Hook you can create this gorgeous glove and make the perfect and convinient accessory to spice up your winter outfit! Be sure to check out the matching slouchy beanie pattern and you can make a gorgeous set!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Test your crochet skills with this amazing Rainbow Tunisian Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern. This is probably the coolest rainbow pattern… Continue reading: "Rainbow Tunisian Entrelac Crochet Baby Blanket Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Popcorn Kerchief
- Sunset Stripes Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Heart Granny Square
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- Crochet Cord Nesting Bowls
- Boho Love Wall Hanging
- Tunisian Lacy Shells Shawl
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Jade And Roses
- Easy Split Skirt
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters