Stuffed Mushrooms Earrings
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Get your creative eccentric on with these fun, whimsical, and eye-catching earrings, the Stuffed Mushrooms Earrings from a free crochet pattern by Divine Debris. These little darlings work up fast, are easy to assemble, and you can make them in a variety of colors - who wouldn’t love them? And you can certainly opt for larger yarn and hooks to make bigger amis or even appliques for garlands. The sky is the limit on how you can use this fun design."
Crochet Hook5 or 1.9 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet Gauge10 sc x 8 rows = 1"
Finished Sizeappox Height 2.25” - 2.5” x Width 1.75”
- 1.90 mm crochet hook
- Crochet Thread (3 colors)
- Ami stuffing
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Haylee Hand Towel
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters