Pine Trees Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Pines Tree Headband combines solid and open space to create two different trees. It is an easy to remember stitch repeat of 10 stitches. Instructions include two options for making a headband in the round and flat with ties. The headband in the round comes in three sizes for toddler, child and adult; whereas the flat headband can be adjusted to fit any size and age. This is a great project for using scrap yarn or that single ball of special yarn."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge2 repeats = 4.25″/ 10.5 cm; 3 pattern rows = 1.5″/ 4 cm
Finished SizeToddler: 8.5 in. (21 cm) laid flat x 2.25 in. (5.5 cm), to fit head circumference up to 18.5 in. (47 cm); Child: 8.75 in. (22 cm) laid flat x 2.25 in. (5.5 cm), to fit head circumference up to 20 in. (51 cm); Adult: 9.5 in. (23.5 cm) laid flat x 2.5 in. (
- 26-45 yards of worsted weight yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
"Dishcloths made using the v-stitch." Continue reading: "Summer Breeze Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Willa Crochet Cardigan
- Paw Print Christmas Ornament
- Better Together Slouchy
- Reusable Crochet Flower Face Scrubbies
- Heather Berry Cowl
- Sage & Blush Wall Hanging
- Softly Velvet Ribbon
- Big Block Baby Blanket
- Charming Baby Booties
- Watermelon Baby Booties
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters