This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sandy Sunset Tote
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Sandy Sunset Tote is such a handy bag to carry all your items whether you are spending time at the beach, getting groceries, heading to markets, or are just on-the-go. The Sandy Sunset Tote bag also looks great in all color combinations or in a variegated yarn, or the texture is pretty in a solid color as well. This bag was made with light weight yarn, however, worsted-weight yarn also works perfectly. The Sandy Sunset Tote is made from the bottom up. First, you'll start by making a starting chain and then working round it to create the bag base. Once the bag base increases are finished, you'll start working up the height of the bag and adding the fun texture in the Zero and Crosses stitches! I hope you enjoy working up this bag! "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- Calla Lily Market Bag
- Katie Tote
- Teton Crochet Basket
- Crochet Sleek Doily How To Crochet Round Doily
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters