Raspberry Lemonade Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This pretty headband combines two crochet stitch textures you’ll love- the berry stitch, and the lemon peel stitch. You can find a link to a tutorial for both of these special stitches from the pattern website page. With just one row repeat to memorize, you’ll find that making this beautiful headband is a breeze once you’ve mastered the unique stitches. This pattern is perfect for combining with fun accessories like flowers and other embellishments, but it looks pretty on its own, too, because of the textured border."
NotesThis headband is worked widthwise, so you can easily customize it to any head size you need! Just alter the amount of rows you crochet.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Heart C2c Pillow
- Tiny Elf Hot Cocoa
- Unicorn Bobble Drops Crochet Child Hat
- Mini Monster
- Crochet Hedgehog Ragdoll Amigurumi
- Modern Double Crochet V-Stitch Chunky Blanket
- Sapphire Star Granny Square
- Diamonds & Twists Cabled Beanie
- Diamonds Cowl & Infinity Scarf
- Argyle Cowl & Infinity Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet