This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Teletubbies Finger Puppets Crochet Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Teletubbies finger puppets amigurumi are cute and adorable. I made them as a gift for a friend who has to babysit his baby nephew. The baby boy is so happy with his new friends. I share the free crochet patterns on my blog. Teletubbies Finger Puppets amigurumi are about 9 cm (3,5 inches) tall without antenna, between 11-12 cm (4.3-4.7 inches) with antenna. The hole diameter for the finger is about 1.5 cm (0.6 inches)."
Crochet Hook4 or 2 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugenot essential for this project
Finished Size9 cm (3,5 inches) tall without antenna, the hole diameter for the finger is about 1.5 cm (0.6 inches)
- Yarns: Teletubbies colors (purple, green, yellow, red), beige, gray, black, pink
- Tapestry needle
Read NextMake Your Own Monkey
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters