Rainbow Arrow Earrings
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A little bit chevron inspired and a lot colorful, the Rainbow Arrow Earrings are perfect for any time of year (especially June though). These are a simple bottom up earring design that you can make in 2 or more colors and make a great stash buster for those tiny skeins of floss you have around. And if you accent them with fringe or beads, then the party can really start. This will also work well as a bunting design for your home decor needs."
Crochet Hook5 or 1.9 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Finished SizeHeight (approx) 2.75” x Width (approx) 1.5”
- 1 - 2 yards of crochet thread (2 or more colors)
- 1.9 mm hook
- Needle that will weave in your ends
- Jewelry making supplies
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lemon Rose Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters