Chinese Pixie Amigurumi Doll
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Chinese Pixie is an adorable, little fairy girl that is quick and easy to crochet. This sweet, East Asian doll wears her hair in two buns and two braids, making her look charming and playful. She can easily be customized in many ways by using different yarn colors, making different hair styles, and adding embellishments such as beads, buttons, and appliques. This amigurumi doll is a great toy for kids who love to play with small “pocket buddies”. She also makes for a great birthday gift and Christmas or holiday present!"
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size Height: 6 inches (15 cm)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters